If you having stomach problems or bowel problems,
take a moment to answer these 5 questions:
1. Do you get weary of scheduling your life around unpredictable pain and discomfort?
2. Do you miss work, or feel embarrassed to decline invitations to spend time with family or friends because of your “food issues” or bowel problems?
3. Have you tried other approaches that have not worked?
4. Would you like to go beyond only symptomatic and temporary relief?
5. Would you like the problem solved for what you spend on co-pays and deductibles?
If you answered “yes” to any one of these questions,
then you might be wondering:
Can this doctor help me?
While stomach and bowel problems can result from many different factors, the symptoms are similar. Gas, bloating, constipation, diarrhea, Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS) and more, are your body’s way of saying your food is not digesting as it should.
So then what?
It becomes a matter of finding the right doctor with the right approach to solve your problem.
If you suffer from the any of the conditions in the side bar to the left, you’ve probably tried other approaches and other doctors that have only partially worked or failed to solve the problem. Otherwise you probably wouldn’t be searching for more answers here.
So maybe it’s time to take another approach – by a doctor that uses a functional approach to fixing the problem. A functional approach looks at what is causing the body to stop working the way it’s designed. It identifies the cause of the malfunction and restores or rebalances the body’s physiological processes.
Think of a plumber. Which plumber would you use to fix a plumbing problem?
The plumber who offers a temporary patch to fix the leak?
Or the plumber who first figures out what part or parts of the system are not working right to fix the leak?
At the Digestion Relief Center, we believe the digestion system knows what to do when given the right kind of support. So we focus on improving digestion and reducing your food sensitivities and food intolerances. Our digestion evaluation uses a scientific approach that evaluates your chemistry, and how your body processes the food you eat.
That’s why there is still reason for hope no matter how long you’ve had the problem or how many things you tried - you can live your life free of the pain of diarrhea, constipation, IBS and other stomach problems and bowel problems.
What steps I can take now?
- Call Dr. Patrick for an initial one-on-one consultation
- Attend one of our free monthly educational seminars
- Browse our website’s published articles, and read about other patients’ success stories
Still not sure if it’s worth your time and money to consult with Dr. Patrick?
If you answered yes to ANY of the questions above,
then things are not working right.
Isn’t it worth your time, money and the quality of your life to learn how Dr. Patrick’s approach can bring you the relief you’ve been searching for?
Click here for more information about scheduling a consultation or call.
Diarrhea - National Digestive Disease Information Clearing House
Serving Patients Throughout the North State